STRATEGIC AXES AND PROGRAMS
- Contribute to develop environmental culture through innovative educational processes.
- Promote the participation of society for the conservation, management and sustainable use of common Natural Assets.
- Management for the conservation and integral management of the Protected Areas, Conservation Areas, Natural Areas and related areas, Biosphere Reserves and Ramsar Sites.
- Promote connectivity between Natural Areas to strengthen the National Biological Corridor, the Montecristo Trinational Biological Corridor and the Mesoamerican Biological Corridor.
- Strengthen active and leading participation in the environmental management of women and children.
- Implementation of applied research processes in the Conservation Areas, Natural Areas and Biological Corridors.
- Development of productive initiatives directed towards the sustainable use of natural goods to improve the quality of life of the population.
- Promote the use of clean technologies to support the basic needs of the population.
- Develop the necessary actions to strengthen the organization for the realization of its purposes.
- Contribute to the positioning of the green agenda as a transversal axis and vision of the country.
- Natural Protected Areas, connectivity and protected territories.
- Socio-environmental development.
- Environmental education.
- Gaia land of Childhood.
- Clean technologies.
- Productivity and sustainable agriculture.
- Applied research Gaia-Ocelotl.
- Institutional strengthening.